Saturday, October 1, 2011

(Hiatus)

I'll take a break for the month of October from any new posts.  There are sheep still out in the pasture, wondering which way to go to get back to the barn, but they'll have to wonder as they wander for a while until I get back in the shepherding business. I'm working on a couple of ideas but the call of autumn is too insistent and it overwhelms all non-practical thinking.  It beckons all able-bodied folks to get their affairs in order and gird their loins for the interminable, frozen siege.  I'll be only too eager to resume writing as I contemplate the icicle-refracted morning light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The settings page indicates comments can be posted, but others have had trouble in the attempt. Let me know at rjworrall@gmail.com if either have trouble posting, or if you have a comment you would like to send along.