Monday, August 29, 2011

First Member of Sheep Nation

I decided to avoid the rush and become the first follower of my own blog.  It kind of makes sense, because I do have a vested interest in what I'm thinking - you can't ask me to remain objective about that, nor "fair and balanced".   Often, when not in Sheeplike-mode, or when not thinking like the Master of all things Moronic, I actually have no problem buying into my own opinions.  Still, I may be full of it, I'm going to reserve judgment and I think the first follower should set such a tone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The settings page indicates comments can be posted, but others have had trouble in the attempt. Let me know at rjworrall@gmail.com if either have trouble posting, or if you have a comment you would like to send along.